Library Rules & Expectations
- Students will enter and exit quietly and with respect.
- Students will only stay in the library if they are engaged in an educational activity.
- Students will respect the librarian, library, other students, and library property. Failure to do so will result in being sent back to class. If the problem persists, the student will be suspended from the library for an amount of time deemed appropriate by the librarian.
- Students must have a pass to come to the library. If they do not have a pass, then they will be sent back to class. If this is a repeat offense by the same student(s) the teacher will be contacted. If the problem persists, the office will be contacted.
- There will be no food or drink (except bottled water) allowed at any time in the library. If a student enters with food or drink they will be asked to leave or throw it away.
- Library materials that are late will be an automatic fine (exceptions will be if the student is absent or involved in extracurricular activities). The student will be expected to pay the fine. No materials may be checked out until the fine is paid.